At DEDI.CO we have a vision: enthusiastic people all over the world using their holidays for learning and improving all kinds of skills.
DEDI.CO is a platform where travellers can find (serious) learning experiences with the most interesting teachers in the most appealing destinations. From photography to pottery workshops, from kitesurfing to coding courses. We are searching the globe for the best workshops in order to offer the most high-quality content. That's why we need you.
Don't expect us to be a super fancy startup but instead we’re certainly at the most interesting stage for you to learn and have impact with your work. And even if right now we haven’t even launched our website, our team includes some of the most honest, experienced and respected names in the dutch tech scene. You’ll be able to witness and participate in the growth of a company in its earliest days.
- What to expect
- Working closely with a small enthusiastic team to find and analyze workshops, courses and other journeys for learning in multiple countries to add to the DEDI.CO platform.
- Contacting businesses all over the world to provide value to the DEDI.CO portfolio.
- Presenting your findings and vision.
- Gaining experience in:
- Presentation skills;
- Online marketing;
- Country/category scaling.
- The qualified candidate is...
- Enthusiastic, eager to learn and ready to conquer the world with us;
- Interested and aware of trends and people’s interests;
- An open outgoing person, a(n) (aspiring) traveler;
- Able to work at least 32 hours a week (preferably 40 hours);
- Following a university, or university of applied sciences, bachelor’s degree;
- Able to work at our office in Amsterdam;
- Either studying in the EU, or holding an EU passport;
- Experience abroad is a plus.
- Proficient in English, (Spanish, Portuguese, French or German is a plus);
- Able to work well independently and within a team;
- Good communication skills with a ”can do” attitude toward problem solving;
- Entrepreneurial mindset;
- Ability to clearly outline & present plan and future goals;
- Open for input and feedback, is challenged by change.
Please send us your resume and a cover letter